Friday, August 17, 2012

Concessions and New Signup Form

Happy first Friday of the school year!  I am excited to see your band students perform the Half-Time show on the field for the first time tonight.

We have had a great response to our Concession Sign ups.  Tonight's game is staffed.  I am still looking for people for the rest of the season.  Please follow the link on the side to see the available dates.  Then email me or call me so I can add your name!

If you haven't filled out a sign-up form from Music Boosters, either online or paper, I have updated and streamlined our contact signup form.  If you did fill one out, you may have received a paper with the information I have on file already filled in. Please review and return to the school with any revisions.  If all information is correct, make a note and return it to me.  You can also send any changes or verifications to my email, katel70@hotmail.com.

2012 Booster Contact Signup

See you tonight at the game!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment